Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Election Signs Not Allowed in Right of Way
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- The South Dakota Department of Transportation reminds the public that political campaign and ballot-issue signs cannot be placed on state highway rights of way.
- Highway 75 Crack Sealing
- Friday, September 12, 2014
- On Monday, Sept. 15, the South Dakota Department of Transportation will begin a crack sealing operation on Highway 75 in Perkins County from the junction of Highway 20 to the North Dakota border.